Wordman's Microsoft Word for Proposal Professionals
- a one-day, in house training workshop delivered at your premises for your proposal team
Proposal documents offer their own challenges when using Microsoft Word—figure artwork and captions integrated with the text, complex heading numbering, multiple contributors and reviewers... Learn how to get the very best out of Word with this one-day in-house program.
Attendees receive three APMP accreditation Continuing Education Units (CEUs), an attendance certificate, and a copy of Wordman's Ribbon add-in for Word.
Learn how to:
1. Set up Word for Developing Proposals
- Learn the nine default settings in Word that you need to change before developing a proposal, and why!
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
2. Create Templates
- Create robust styles for text, bullets, headings and tables
- Set up automatic heading numbering
- Create two-column layouts and foldouts using section breaks
3. Integrate Artwork and Text
- Types of artwork, and how to size correctly
- Five ways of integrating artwork and text, and when to use them
- Use styles for accurate, reliable artwork placement
- Use Wordman's Ribbon for artwork placement and abbreviation lists
- Use automatic caption numbering and cross references
4. Collaborate, Review and Submit
- Use tracked changes & comments, and set editing restrictions
- Remove personal information
- Check backwards compatibility with older versions of Word